word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

5.04.2006

Hop on the train



trust me, i blogged before it was cool. thanks to a certain graham in high school, I was way in.
Then I went to college and stopped because no one blogged and I spent my time slacking off. back when I lived on the bank of the mighty mississippi.

The facebook got me back on to the joys of internet personalities. I facebooked like every day, but now try to keep my updates down so as not to be supre annoying.

About a month ago I started reading my cousin's group blog. It is so hilarious, I read it all the time. It reminds me a lot of what the golden day of blogs were. I found out lots of people blog at BHS still and sometimes I read their blogs. so they've inspired me.

This lets me change my appearance on the web outside of facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car