word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

5.04.2006

Tip of the hat, wag of the finger

Tip of the hat
1) Al's. I had eggs there for the first time in well over a year. Bravo, Al's, Bravo.
2) Fine Line. great hair cut!
3) Staches, duh! They've reminded me of the joy of blogging. Being in college I forget what it's like to belong to such a small group, but they have done so much to remind me.
4) Keith's Kettle. For two reasons, one The Amazing Jim, professional pianist (live music at Keiths, live music) second, they serve breakfast all day, so I could eat something there. And the waitron was to die for.

Wag of the Finger
1) CLC, they ruined my favorite musical/ rock opera of all time. Jesus Christ Superstar. sure they have no budget and a tiny stage, but they could have moved around a bit. Also, Judas' suicide is pretty important to the story!
2) Campus and/or The Onion. About a month ago they took away the onion stand behinf Johnston and replaced it with a mail box. There'e some mail boxes one block down in front of Eddy Hall. So now I can't grab one on my daily walk from east to west bank! Also, am I the only one that read Jean Teasedale last week? and the AV club fucked up the quotes! (NERD)
3) ME, I guess. for some reason I have two complete CCR albums in my iTunes, and I HATE CCR. I wouldn't hold out much hope.
4) Brownies. nuff' said

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car