word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

8.31.2006

TOTH/WOTF

And here is the normal and delayed version

Tip of the Hat to

1) Al's Breakfast. working there is exactly what you think it would be like! and so lax. so laid back, not like The Wilde Roast Cafe. this one girl has not shown up twice now, which is really really annoying. good tips, too!

2) The Apple Store. So I went there to fix my iPod, keep in mind this is the one at roseville, at seven at night, just north of the state fair on snelling, and there was no line at all. I didn't even need to have my goddamned reservation. what a waste, huh. anyway, the guy was so nice and so friendly, and he was able to fix my iPod right there on the spot. something just needed to be readjusted or reattached! Same thing that happened last time, but this time they were able to fix it.

3) me, for finally doing some work on my thesis, it is actually not that hard at all! hah, look at that. I think the met got me excited about it again. I finally got to see a Van Eyck in person. man that makes wirintg about reproductions of copies of lost originals so much more exciting.

4) Andrew and Liz, for doing so much cleaning at the old place. I went over there and there was very little left that I could do. oh well. what's a girl to do? just have fun, I guess

Wag of the Finger

1) The snakes on a plane david I bought./ the quality is pretty good, nice sound, ok picture and only thrice can you see people moving in front of the camera. but it ends as soon as the credits start. i think they should have repositioned the camera, or downloaded the music video and put it on there, that would have been much nicer. and a good way to end it. speaking of which, TOTH to the kids who brought snakes to the theatre.

2) Router. it won't reset and it's a piece of crap. what a mother fucker. are we going to have to buy a new one????? huh, huh huh?

3) Erica Jong. I still love her and the new book was good, but she can't complain about being typecasted as a sex or smut author when all her books are about smut. she'll be in a publisher's office to look at his first edition waldo's and next thing you know, she's sucking his dick. but thinking about Louisa May Alcott or something. how'd that happen?

4) my boss Lisa at the st paul library. all she cares about is my work study. and she's so damn annoying. and fat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car