word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

5.08.2006

A New friend

I wish I could be a big bitch to everyone the way I am to my dad and brothers. I guess they just hold that special part of my heart, the one where I let my inner-bitch out.
How do you tell someone you're not their friend? There's this kid I know from high school debate. He's nice enough and all, but we were never friends. Now we're myspace and facebook friends and he seems to think that means something that it doesn't. He's just a kid I know from Brainerd.
I wish I could be like my cousins and just put him in his place, but I hate confrontations so much. I am the most passive person in the world and will do anything to avoid confrontation.

1 Comments:

At 9.5.06, Blogger Amelia said...

In case your wondering: Yes, I did just get my period yesterday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car