word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

7.14.2006

beware of plastic cutlery

it will cut you. i had that happen

and whoever the idiots that poured gravel all over como and 15th, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I can't ride bike through that, i slip. and the bike lane is in the street. the sidewalks are congested and I don't like having to ride on them. it's been a week now. are you going to pave it? please do? I need to take 15th to work now that I work at walter.

so yeah, I work at walter now. what a cool building! It's so chicago-esque. it looks all neo classical at first, but then when you look at it closely, it reaks of AMERICA! and you all know how much i love american architecture. thanks, marling, for that one. and there's not all those people there, and it's carpeted so i can sit on the floor. and it's now officially only a five minute bike ride from my house. i can leave at 1052 and make it to work on time!

and again, props to prince!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car