word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

6.29.2006

I'm at this point in my life where I can be expected to find my own passport, ride, tent, etc for winnipeg, but when it comes down to things like sunscreen and towels, my mom can be relied on. well, maybe not for towels, but I can handle that. I like that I own my car, but can still depend on my dad to pay off any major repairs.

I am also about to consolidate my loans, pay off a lot of my debt and go to law school in 1.5 years. doesn't that sound like a killer idea?

I went with Lynnea to the closing of her bike art show last night and it was fucking lame. It was a non-status competition. It was like, who is the most bohemian artist here? Everyone was wearing dirty clothes that showed off their knee scrapes and blood. I could see they're not down with the whole white-collar-gallery thing, but they had their own little heirarchy. So they accomplished absolutely nothing, and showed that they did clearly still believe in judging people by their appearances and dress. I was by far the cutest dressed there! seriously, i had on my pink microskirt, black leggings and a black t shirt. and a pink hairpiece, earrings and pink lipgloss. not gonna lie, looked better than 95% of the people there. how cool is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car