word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

6.21.2006

i need a change

i think the world is calling me to portland. anyway, after graduation, i really want to move. i need a change, i think. outside of study abroad in greece, i've never lived outside of minnesota. and if i stay here, i'll end up married with kids living in eden prairie. maybe even worse. and who wantes any of that? not i? I don't have to stay in minneapolis, and realizing that is a great and liberating feeling. however, I am on a 12 month lease at my new place that starts in august. i do happen to know that emily also wants to get out of the lease in december, when we both graduate. we both need changes.

i wanna get wasted and sing and dance to jesus christ superstar. man that sounds like fun....

i mean in the past year i've had three friends die, friends deal with drug addiction, a parent get fired and move across the country, a sibling get kicked out of college, some visits to the hospital, friends get cancer, etc.
moving on physically will hopefully help me move on mentally.

1 Comments:

At 22.6.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I highly support you moving to portland. I'm here. Max is here. Lots of hot people are here. (Not that Max and I don't count as hot, but you know what I mean).
good talking with you yesterday. I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car