word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

6.12.2006

crush of the week.

well it's monday. crush of the week, and tip of the hat day.
Crush of the week goes to Don.
I used to have a crush on him. but i got over it. and now we're just great friends.
I am granting him crush of the week for two reasons: 1) I think he reads this blog and I want to prove to him that I did mean it when I called him appealing the other day and 2) well, he's really appealing to females! he's smart, attractive (when he's not wearing that hat of his), passionate (this is based off his relationship with his dog, Grace), experienced (I mean in that he's done things like dropped out, moved to eureka, and then managed to reenter the academic scene), he's completely non threatening, open to new ideas and thoughts (he'll listen to just about anyone and give them consideration), he hates tv as much as i do, and he's a great conversationalist. Don, you must believe me, you are so appealing! I am so lucky to have don in my life as one of my friends!
And I know, that last sentence was very long, but shut the fuck up and suck my dick!


so, tips of the hat
1) Everyone who took me out, wished me a happy birthday, bought me a drink, etc

2) My father. I never thought I would say this. Six months ago the story was completely different. he had taken sam's tuition money, split town unannouncedly, etc. but now's got a job, gave me a car, has a girlfriend, etc/ most importantly, he's given me what I've always wanted, a home on the east coast. I could not be more satisfied.

3)The chatterbox. a great bar in south minneapolis. games and old school nintendos, good food. bad, overpriced beer though!

4) Again, FOX! who knew. but this classic simpsons thing is the bomb. i almost wonder if we should be taping them.

wags to

1) me, bad planning on saturday and friday. shoulda gone to brainerd, and then sunday to mia.

2) damn construction crew. they were jackhammering in front of my house at 8:30 this morning

3) eggs, my month long i'm-eating-eggs-again kick is over. they made me sick, so i guess it'll be another couple of years before I do that again.

4) bush and rumsfeld and anyone who is celebrating over the death of al zaqwari (sic???) I mean, sure he's bad and i'm opposed to his actions in iraq, but does that mean gloating over the death of him is good? we had to bomb him. and at least one child was killed in the process! and he didn't even die initially. he was on a stretcher, being ignored and restrained, then he died.

2 Comments:

At 12.6.06, Blogger Amelia said...

i'd put up a picture of don, but he quit facebook. loser

 
At 13.6.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't remember what the name of your blog was, so I did a search for "brainerd and al's" and sure enough, here I am! We should hit up PHC on Wed. evening maybe, I'm heading to Madison on Thurs. By the way, quitting Facebook is the best thing I've done all summer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car