word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

6.09.2006

competitive violence- that's why you're here!

so man. this month on simpsons reruns has rocked it!!!! it's been this special from the vault month. great stuff, tonight's 6 one was the dustin hoffman as teacher and the six thirty one was the one where lisa joins hockey.

so I'll contibnue on with a breakdown ofmy week.

monday) I start at wilson. this job is so boring, i mean it. a highly trained primate could do this job. to combat the boringness, I'm saved by my iPod. i've made some bad ass mixes this week! also, i only work four hour shifts. during those four hours I get a twenty minute paid break! how sweet is that??

tuesday) I turn 21. it started out at al's. I went to breakfast with john. I was granted full drinking prvieledges and had gin and tonics with my breakfast. doug even had the whole place singing happy birthday to me. then i had to go to work formy second day. and then i was called into work. it's ok. fred left today and there was a lot that neededto be done. then i went home, bathed. and headed to lynnea's. we got beer, got drunk. had friends over and then went to the artists' quarter downtown. what a cool place. more drinks, more shots. it was girls only that night! we were gonna go to the uptown after that, but sara k remembered that she had to work the next morning, so we nixed that plan and had hashbrowns at lynnea's. a good idea,jodi tried to feed me earlier in the night, but i puked it up asap. sometimes my body is like, ewwww fooooooooood.

wednesday) no work at the library, what good thinking of me! but i went to the lab. fred gave me champagne and vodka. susan kept saying she was going to leave, but she never did.so i went home. lynnea came over with my car, and we took a long ass nap. except I couldn't fall asleep, I kept giggling. mostly at memories of andrew and i. what a funny motherfucker. i miss him already. we went to lynnea's for champagne, beer and boca burgers on the grill. it was nice. then eric (crush) and harley came over. i really wanted to make out with my crush, but my killer breath held me back.

thursday) sleep! finally. for real....... i needed it

friday) nothing much. was going to go to brainerd, but that was cancelled. everyone is one and all that are hear don't want to do anything. that's good, though. I can't even think of the last time i spent a night in. besides last night. however it's taking a lot of restraint not to call someone.

tomorrow's plans are breakfast and expanded mia with don, then chatterbox with annie for sure and hopefully lindsay and don.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car