word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

6.09.2006

long week

sorry I haven't updated in a while. it's been a busy week.
Since I last posted I turned 21! and it is that great. I can go buy beer and drink it as much as i want. not after eight in mpls though. how lame is that.
I'm really freightened by how much i love beer. it's just so good.
for my birthday i just went to the aq with some girlfriends. I got to reconnect with sara b, the second dead-head sara that I lived with.. she's so much fun sometimes, i had forgotten since ususally I see her with althea and josh.,

I have also been totally smitten this past week. yet unsure of myself. i still can't decide if i like dreads or not, and it's driving me nuts!!!

oh, and a big shame on you to my brother.

um, i'll be back later. I'm on break right now. frommy new job at the library. I'll also tell you about that later. much love from A!

p.s. sunday is father's day, no one forget! for the first time ever I got a gift from my dad that I really appreciate! his was even the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car