word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

5.30.2006

time is just like, relative, man

so no soon after I said that I didn't find anyone worthy of a crush of the past week, did I find two, or maybe even three. But specifically one, Eric.
let me just say now, that this is a new eric, one I have never met before.
At first I was thrown off when I met him, thinking he was insane. He rode his bike from St Paul to Minneapolis in shorts (long style), socks, shoes and a large black t shirt!!!! It has been 90 plus for the past three days, we were hanging around wearing practically nothing, literally clay and greg were only wearing shorts, me a sundress and lynnea had on short skirt and tank top. So I was like, is he insane? then I saw he had a "He's not my president" pin on, identical to mine. but he also had dreads, and I feel conflicted on dreads and think they look stupid on most people.
Then I found out he just moved back from portland. What does he do there? Goes to Lewis and Clark and minors in religious studies. Sounds like one of the biggest girl crushes I've ever had (ma)! all these lc kids in my life all of a sudden. whaaaaa.
But he's really smart and funny, and we had some good conversations indeed. i think he thinks i'm a christian, though.
I can't remember where he fell on the deodarant debate. I hope he is pro deodarant, or else he's just a smelly hippie boy with dreads.
all in all last night was a good time and I am sure that i will see this eric again this summer. knowing me, i'll be over at greg and clay's a lot this summer!
party on dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car