word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

5.28.2006

the staches

The staches inspired me to restart my blogging career.
i remembered how much fun it was to be in such a small world. when you're at BHS, that is your world.
Now they are fighting, just like we did in high school. and i quit blogging.
I guess Sam Walker did something horrible. I can't figure it out other than he was critical of a fellow mustache buying his dad a dvd? perhaps the story isn't in the blog. lots others are also confused as to why sam was a bad guy.

So some form of higher power didn't want emily and I to go camping this weekend. but we did anyway. and it was a lot of fun! for real.
Sarah said we could use her tent. so emily is packing friday night, no tent. it's going. call sarah, turns out katie has it. so we look for a tent to borrow frantically, calling people who may have wanted to go camping with us. emily even went to Stub and Herb's to see Sol Spectre and hunt down a tent. she got it.
we picked it up saturday morning and went off. we open the tent to set it up. no poles. they're gone. so we had to go to a Big K and buy a tent.

hah. and we stayed at a G rated campground. I think the host was the nicest guy we could have met. he works full time, runs this campground, and is a foster parent for children in the infant-to-five range. and he brings handicapped people down to the creek so they can get into the water. sometimes I wonder if men actually enjoy being dads, and then I meet people like him, and the answer is so clearly yes.

While at the g-rated campground, I proceded to walk around topless, pee in the woods, drink beer, smoke, swear, start a fire in a non-designated area and knock a flower pot into the toilet. not all of these events were planned of course!

This trip was the first trip that I took with my own car! I mean, since I owned the VW. for the last two years I've been driving the corolla, but it only recently officially became mine again.

Now I am back in MPLS at work. I am so bored and tired. ra ra ra. i forgot my book :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car