word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

5.17.2006

first.in.flight

some weekly catch up shit.

So this week's TOTH/WOTF

Tip to
1) Steve Martin. read his book The Pleasure of my Company at work this week. quite enjoyable.

2) Sarah! She kicked so much ass on getting us a place to love. she rocks. and the women's thing

3) Monday night's rainstorm. i saw a double rainbow, that was cool. It led to a nice jog in the rain. BEST YET, it got my hair wet and I found a new do i love. just work some curls into it while it's wet!

4) dmv. my dad accidently put carrie's tabs on malcolm. but i get replacement ones. the system worked!

A wag to

1) The Rec. my membership ends on May 21, and it's 40 for the summer

2) Wisconsin. i couldn't drink their beer, my current bev of choice. and three girls couldn't finish a small thing of cheese curds.

3) my shoes. i invested in nice sandals this year, but they still broke quickly. leaving me to my tevas, leftover from my lesbian phase. remember when I owned the subaru, wore tevas and no panties all summer?

4) Housemates. I hate paying for cable tv. suddenly it got really expensive. everyone agrees except for joe.


Crush of the Week.
It was a close race, but Beck won!
I have been listening to Beck non stop this week. It's like seventh grade all over again. beck has long been on my fav list cuz' he's so hot. In my car I listened guero multiple times. my cd player only plays burned cds and i only have like five cds in there. so i've been diggin on that (it replaced public enemy, which was inspired by do the right thing). And on the iPod i've been listening to guerolito. don't know why. also been listening to a lot of shins and bob dylan.
And then I saw all these ads on the ministore...

1 Comments:

At 21.5.06, Blogger constant_k said...

I love the tip of the hat/wag of the finger feature. We may have to add it onto the mustache blog. Would you like a link?

And I'm not sure about this beck character. He is a scientologist, after all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car