word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

5.26.2006

weekend

you all won't hear from me for a while.
there was a question of what I should do for the weekend. should I go to brainerd? stay here? go to summer camp? well, the answer is that I am going to Two Harbors. Emily and I will be camping at Gooseberry Falls State Park. We will be hanging in the sun, consuming goods, frolicing in the falls and spending short periods-of-time in the World's largest fresh water lake. i'm pretty excited.
The last time I was there was two summers ago when I took a summer class at CLC. this may have been the best decision in my college career that I made. my aunt martha suggested I take a summer course at clc, and I thought fuck that, who takes classes at CLC besides super-smart PSEO high schoolers, stay-at-home moms and retards? well, me, i guess. the class was full fo retards! seriously. but my professor (is that what you call a junior college teacher?) was pretty cool. and smart, my god. it was once a week for two months. and we went on field trips all the time. in this little retard racer. that retard racer went off road, on three-wheeler tracks, etc. time of my life.
way better than taking evolution or some lame-ass college class here with three hours of lecture, three hours of lab and four chapters a week here. plus i'd probably have an asian that I can't understand anyways. that's what happened in geology.
unfortunately, only the credits, and not the A transfered back to the U.

last night i learned a new word in balderdash.
clinchpoop. which they defined as a real fathead or dummy.
i can't find it on MW, urbandictionary.com
Oxford defines it as A term of contempt for one considered wanting in gentlemanly breeding.....

who knows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car