word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

5.24.2006

TOTH/ WOTF

A tip of the hat to

1) The martin family. they know how to throw a good get-together, or a mo-down as we call it. i quite like erin's parents. they're not prudes or squares. instead they bought us beer, played some great music, ate some great food and enjoyed a bonfire on the lake.

2) The new library. it's all that. really. there's a teenager room that's really cool, a dunn bros, a huge collection. I couldn't figure out if parking was free or not, so i metered it.

3) Don/Cd Warehouse/Scion. i liked their promotion, a lot! I got the new eels cd for free out of the deal, which was nice.

4) Anna and Annie. Anna made some amazing cake costumes for the AIDS walk and Annie did a great job organizing us! we fought a good fight and got a gift card out of the deal!

A wag of the finger to

1) The minnesota state legislator. y'all know why!

2) me. my grades sucked this semester. i got a 3.59

3) mndot. why do all the entrances and exits to 35W near my house have to be closed? It's very inconvenient.

4) Andrew. i get out of the shower the other day and he asked me for a ride downtown. I said I could do it in fifteen, and he yelled Fuck You to me. then later this week he said we shouldn't watch the daily show because it's such a killer. we watched and got a good reaction. then he put on americana music and went to bed. what a paryt killer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car