word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

5.18.2006

when i was in harvard....

man i've done a lot in the past few days. yet i still feel very unproductive.
I've really been enjoying having the time to cook myself full meals. seriously. I am usually so hungry, tired and crabby when i get home from school that i just have a salad or something. lately, i've had the world to make me some good shit ta eat..

i want my job thing to be settled. i even went so far as to interview at burito loco. it's as bad as i thought it would be. what a horrible sounding job. i have marwp, the library and maybe wilson library. that would be a cool job, one where I could listen to my iPod even! not that I can't here. i usually just listen to air america. sometimes i wonder if it bothers the people in the same hall as me.

last night erin and i went to downtown target. she is the only friend that I am guaranteed to have a great time with. she's got a wicked sense of humor, and we just click so perfectly. downtown target was great. we got to be bitchy to a security guard, take karts up the escalator, look at bike helmets, etc. this was after dinner at Brit's of course. we have such a cute downtown, btw. not as cute as st paul's. i have to admit, when it comes to downtowns, st paul is so adorable. all the tiny, cute boutiques....

today after breakfast don and i went and rode in some scions. i don't know what they are, toyotas i think. but we got a t shirt and a 15 gift certificate to cd warehouse. i got the new eels cd. not because i particularly wanted it, i just needed to make a choice. what a deal.

i spent the afternoon in the sun at Van cleve with emily and don. i've been at work for the past five hours, bored as hell. it was warm, but not too warm. a lot of people there. my yard and steps are so gross. i want to clean it, but it's not my mess. americans think they can just leave shit in our yard since the busstop is there. assholes.

websudoku is my new addiction while at work. i just had to take a major break because my eyes couldn't handle anymore computer screen.

i've enjoyed my past few days. it was especially nice to see wayne, sarina and nico (Sarina's kitten)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car