word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

5.28.2006

a list

I just got a call from Lynnea, she's in NYC, getting ready to come back to minneapolis!!

aww/ so here's my summer to do list

1) as many $3 Twins games as possible

2) Got to New York. this should be easy to do. i just gotta figure out where i will stay since everyone is gone for the summer

3) Go to Boston and Providence. Done and done. places to stay, people to see.

4) make a lot of money. should be easy to do as well.

5) finish up my honors thesis. this will be hard. not only am i procrastinator, but i have no interest in my project. It's from a class I took last fall, 15 century Northern European Painting with Steyart. I liked the class, but my interest is lost. I am trying to prove that this
, The Fountain of Grace or Fons Vitae was based on a lost original, done by Jan Van Eyck on a secret embassy sent to Aragon on behalf of Philip IV. I am arguing that is was done by Jan by comparing it to his most famous piece, the Adoration of the Lamb or Ghent Altarpiece.

here's an example of what I might write to give you an idea of how boring this project is. nevermind, you don't care at all.

6) Buy as many vegetables from the farmer's market as possible!

7) Camp and travel as much as possible

8) get and maintain a great tan! (I've already started)

9) YOGA

10) meet up with friends, old and new. i.e. everyone is in europe this summer....

11) staying away from the WRC/

12) Crafting, a lot. I'd like to knit something other than a scarf that I can actually wear. I think that Stitch n' bitch will help with that

13) enjoy a lot of iced mochas. easy to do. mix espresso and chocolate, add milk and then ice

14) see if I can donate my eggs and make some money. I have to go to prague, that'll be expensive!

15) survive, somehow, until august, when bella will be my cat

I have lots more, just let me think of them first

1 Comments:

At 28.5.06, Blogger Amelia said...

shit, the grisaille figures. well, it's just john the baptist, catherine and the donors! they go where all donors on triptychs go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car