word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

5.30.2006

warhol? warhol?

so i've been at work for six hours now. i smell so bad. i guess i forgot to put on deodarant before i came to work this morning. if anyone was wondering, i switched from the stone to toms.

so as you know in one week from today I will be turning 21! There are lots of things that I want, here's a list so you get the idea

1) big-ass backpack, the kind I can take on the trains across europe

2) a stereo system that plays and charges my iPod at the same time

3) some chacos

4) some new running shoes, I'm size 8.5

5) a cd player for Korai, since the iTrip sucks and drains all my batteries

6) some money

7) a summer membership to the rec

8) some more money

and lots, lots more.

so this job is so confusing sometimes, and no, I don't have that much to do. next week I will be getting more hours at the library. too bad that job is so boring.

and thanks to my mom! the only present that i can be sure I am getting is a ticket to body works. I've been excited about this exhibit for months, and I'm gonna go on sunday!!!!!!! how frickin cool is that.

so on thursday two big things happen. Andrew leaves. and we haven't hung out forever. because well I don't necessarily want to hang out with him all the time, and he's been in a bad mood lately. also Sam moves down here on thursday! my brother only four blocks away from me, in a town hundreds of miles from home. my awkward, older half-brother may also be living with him this summer, i'm not one hundred percent sure on that. in any case, it'll be nice to have my little bro so close to me!

i fucked up a two star sudoku today. how the fuck did i do that?????????

did i mention that I assembled a chair today. and not just any chair, an executive chair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car