word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

6.11.2006

feeling brokish

i am, i am. i have to go to the east coast on a tiny little budget. man this summer has a lot of potential to suck. and a lot of potential to rock ass. I guess I just have to be careful when and where I spend my money. you know, all that good business.
maybe I don't need to go to new york after all. All I wanted to do there was a little bit of research anyway. and well, I can live without it. my honors thesis will kick enough ass as it is. without another trip to the met. that place is so overwhelming. on the other hand, i really really love new york and have not even seen the new moma! what the hell kind of art history major am I?

on the other hand, i have no money and no place to stay in the city now that lynnea is staying here.
i think she should move to new york. then i'm less likely to be irked by her here, and it's even cooler when I do get to see her.


went to this cool bar last night, the chatterbox. good fries, and you can play board games or old school nintendo. never playing that as a child, i just didn't care. but trivial pursuit was fun. annie and i gave up out of boredom. she had four pieces and i had three, but i won in sudden death match. so we're both winners!!! kind of like bart and lisa on the simpsons!!!!

3 Comments:

At 14.6.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you don't go to NYC this summer, we could plan a trip there sometime in the fall or something...I've been needing to go visit a bunch of friends there for a while and I love art museums...
plus, we could be travel buddies again!
Love,
Marianna

 
At 15.6.06, Blogger Amelia said...

we could have a JAMM reunion in NYC. two philly, minneapolis, portland and portland. It's totally logical! or JMM could come to minneapolis. a good in-between.

 
At 15.6.06, Blogger Amelia said...

that two is not there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car