word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

6.19.2006

thisweekinamelia

Amelia had the best day she's had in ages on saturday. and last night was pretty rocking as well.
On saturday she got up, went to work and ate. THen she rode her bike to Minnehaha Falls and met up with Lynnea, who she spent the rest of the day with. They waded in water, walked on the river, rode bike to st paul, saw hiddenn falls, and rose all over the crosby region. she saw deer, herons, other cool birds, flowers, ships, etc. she mooned some river tour boats, laughed a whole bunch, and then went back to lynnea's on her bike. Then jodi came home and the beer drinking began. In such a state of giggles, aleck was invited over. no one expected him to show, but he came right at the right moment. the girls were talking about blow jobs, and giving them. we were calling for a man, then aleck showed up, out of nowhere. he got the fire raging, summoned the bens and drank beer and scotch like pros. we were up until sunrise. man that day was fun. it rained for about thirty minutes, and it felt great each and every time. at one point we stopped on bikes, and I looked back and had taken off my shoes, panties and bike helmet, and it didn't matter because no one was around!!

then last night i just hung out with my crush. which brings me to,
CRUSH OF THE WEEK
CHAD, my new roomie. he's so sweet and adorable. at first i was confused by his reclusiveness. then i encountered him pantless in the kitchen. there was some awkward hellos and some shiffling back into the bedroom. then i met him officially the nexy day, and thought my he looks less asian. then i found out the asian was his boyfriend. anyway, he's friendly and sweet. he just needs to discover that he can leave his room more often.


and now, tip of the hats

1) lynnea and saturday. again couldn't be more perfect!

2) Lori's coffeeshop. I had no cash and they don't take plastic, so I was able to start a tab.

3) the libraries. I'm getting a three cent raise. I was informed by my boss, andre. we have this weird thing going on where we flirt constantly and want each other, but won't act on it because he's 15 years older than me, married and my boss

4) my mom. she got me a new dresser, just like I asked her for.

and wag-of-the-fingers to

1) the bitch who wrote into sainted and tainted about some litterers. she assumed they were teenagers, why, what a bitch.

2) the pioneer press for even having such a stupid thing. it's like the vox pop in the brainerd dispatch, except for names are required here.

3) me. whatever i said about dreads is wrong. i like them. some people seem to think they are ugly no matter what. true, many dreads and ugly, but not all. not sarina's, not bjs, not eric's, no. and at least they change their hair. who wants the same style forever?

4) F minus. i thought it was good at first. man was i wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car