word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

6.15.2006

learning new things

this is what I learned this week.

1) corporate talk. I picked this up at the second round of interviews at hopeful internship. It's a whole new way of saying things. For example, it's not "we're really busy and you need to come doe this now," instead it's "we have an aggressive schedule we need you to accomodate." Or there's just plain lying and telling half truths. more on that later.

2) I missed a lot watching the simpsons growing up. I can still get stuff out of the old ones, more than I can out of the new ones. For example, I thought I remembered everything from the STOP THE PLANET OF THE APES, I WANT TO GET OFF episode, but no. I missed this whole thing about troy mcclure having a weird fish fetish. oh man was that good shit.

3) Sam is such a whiny shithead sometimes. I can take my hookah when I want. bitch. so shut the fuck up and suck my dick. And uh, I'm only helping out with this money thing for the sake of someone else. fucker.

4) I may like dreadlocks after all.

5) My new roommate, Chad, is a cool guy afterall. I thought maybe not, I thought he was a recluse or something. but no, his door was closed for all that time because his boyfriend was also in there. he's cute, sweet, nice, from michigan, etc. a good replacement for andrew. Also, ted is a decent enough guy. not a real talker, though.

6) Don't ask for help at Office Max. jesus christ. I was looking for an ink cartridge there last night and some guy asked if he could help, I told him my printer and he had to page another associate. and it got really complicated. I was there because my black ink cartridge was gone. I wonder if Andrew had anything to do with it. he is responsible for the loss of many of my office supplies. then again, I am responsible for the loss of his tools. I do, however, always return them, just not in a timely manner. you know.

7) there's no cell reception at Har Mar.

8) my mom rocks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car