word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

6.27.2006

PIRATE RADIO?!?!?!?!

first things first. me of course! i'm my favorite subject. So i've found to come that I can not depend on Tom's for deodarant, and I should stick to the stone. However, the combination of Tom's Sandalwood and my sweat is very pleasing to me. I'm sure Freud would have something to say about that. it's not quite the same as loving the smell of your own farts, but sweat is pretty gross, and i don't like the way it smells usually. So yes, I smell pleasnat right now, a combo of Tom and I working together. Sometimes I wonder why I use tom's toothpaste, it certainly doesn't whiten my teeth, and you all know how much I like white teeth. and all ascetics, really.

Secondly, good week next week. Here's why first of all, I'll be in winnipeg! and I got my period yesterday morning, so I don't have to deal with that while I am camping, as I have for the past couple of years. And then next week is when the u of m farmer's market starts, and the new season of project runway! HA HA HA. how great is that.

and third, but not least important, is erik. I am so confused by him and what he is like. he puts me to shame when it comes to things like social responsibility and consumer responsibility. I like to say that I am just a product of my environment and am relatively helpless, which is true to some extent. He will have none of that, it seems like, and is careful in his purchases as far as I can tell. But he lets himself fall victim to our violent society. I am basing this off of the fact that he said he would get satisfaction out of punching someone in the face for fucking him over 50 bucks. And I don't think he was being facetious. I mean, I would never have the urge to punch someone in the face. and it was a rather huge turnoff for me. in fact I can't think of a bigger turn off than violence. so we both have morals and responsibilites we feel that we need to fulfill, but in two different areas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car