word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

6.28.2006

cycling

So lynnea, sarah and hopefully still erin and I are all cycling together.
I have always been amazed by this capability. I like that girls bodies do cycle together. and if sarah and i are already cycling together, hopefully emily will join in when the three of us are living together in one month. There will be about four days when no one will want to come over unless they have chocolate for us. but that's ok. we'll all just have to be really annoyed with one another.

that also explain why I was so determined to finish painting my room this weekend. the urge is now gone, luckily. I'll leave it. it looked like crap when I moved in, so I don't really feel that bad about it at all. and I'll leave some paint behind. I am not touching that bead board ceiling. especially when all my stuff is in there. I am always really into cleaning when I am pre menstraul, I should have suspected.

On another note, Brownie's is closed. This is a sketch looking restaurant in the middle of the warehouse district between my house and target on stinson. I always meant to go there on accounta I like little ma and pa grease factories like that. It was only about five blocks from my house, so I have no excuse not to have been, but I haven't, and it's too late. too late indeed. damn. There is a cute little shop in front of it now, called Jim and Willis The Flower Guys. how fucking adorable is that.

speaking of which, I watched some queer eye last night. It was a gay guy, Queer eye is not for the gay guy, but the straight guy. man, no wonder i stopped watching that show, it got so lame and family friendly. luckily kyan is still a major hunk. probably the hottest guy on tv right now. not gonna lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car