word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

9.12.2006

summer's gone

it's over. so don't expect regular posts. not that you have been. but you know

let me fill in some summer highlights of mine in a top ten style

1) 10K! My less than 24 hours there were some of the best hours of my life. Again, I must give thanks to my uncle Don. To Sarah, and most importantly to the MAN FROM PORTLAND - and no, not him if you're wondering.

2) moving in with emily and sarah. this was a great move followed by a great party. and it will last. I like living with these girls, and not living in a house with fishers and mice!

3) drinking in the yard of the president of MIT's mansion. just a good time. all in all, sarina and boston were great!

4) Winnipeg. by far the best year. I'm glad we all acknowledged that we like the same things, so why try to hide it? and the lack of drew made camping much better. and drinking with max was awesome! and sam yelling to the mounties for me made my night./

5) getting to know Sam. Sam is such a baby and mama's boy. he can't do a single thing for himself. so when he moved to minneapolis, he transfered some mom things to me. but he also needed me as a friend for many reasons. and we hung out a lot over the summer. drinking, walking, watching movies, partying, etc/ I never got to do that in brainerd. sam is such a sweet guy. plus after our night and 10K we took our relationship to a whole new level. that tends to happen. I think/hope he is honest with me.

6) The whitney. this was awesome, and I really enjoyed it. and it was free. they had the best art i've seen in ages there!

7) having a great work schedule. I worked from 11-7 monday through friday. so no early mornings, no late nights and no weekends! it was great, just great I tell you. I see the appeal of the whole 9-5 thing.

8) getting the corolla. that was all my dad, and I can't thank him enough for that!

9) being able to read so damn much! seriously, I read a lot this summer. it was fucking awesome! I won't be able to do that again until december

10) The whole living in minneapolis, being with my friends, being 21, partying, dating, etc. I wonder why i lived in Brainerd last summer. the only advantage I can see is that it actually cools down at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car