word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

10.17.2006

A confession

I have a confession to make.... are you ready

I no longer read the onion. That's right!
I only read the av club part now.
Why is this? well, not to sound like a snob, but I used to read the onion before it was cool, back when it was really funny. Back when it was only available in Madisonand it was just totally hilarious.
I mean sometimes if I am at the bus or something i read it, but not very often.
Back in high school my family used to pay to have the onion delivered it was so funny. we all read it and enjoyed it. Now It is distributed freely around minneapolis and I rarely read it for the news part anymore. It's just not that great. the opinion thing is gone and there is a sports thing now..


well. now that you've recovered from that shocking piece of truth, let me tell you another confession. I am going to graduate from college having never had an eight am class. The earliest class I ever had was once a week at 905 spring semester of freshman year. Yeah. I rule. and i have four day weekends.

I get to do cool things like this with my weekend, spend friday at the MN history center with my mom, and then go shopping. and then on saturday go to the mia with don!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car