word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

10.16.2006

Urban dictionary

at work yesterday I spent a fair amount of time at urbandictionary.com

I was looking up hooping. I guess hoop is synonymous with asshole. did not know. and hooping can mean anal sex, sticking drugs up your ass or bringing shit into prison.

The best was when I came to the definition of my name.

1.)to have sex with blondes (blonde haired guys or girls)

2.) To perform the act of sexual bondage in a way in which some one has a longer errection because of the tightness of the bondage equipment. Generally this sexual bondage can just be self bondage but is generally donw ith two people bieng bonded on topp of ea
ch other sometiems by a third person. This type of bondage can never include blow jobs.

3.) To have consenual sexual bondage with hunters

Were you being amelia last night?

How was your game of amelia?

You did it with an amerlia?

I like that the second definition specifically excludes blowjobs. and the errors are to die for. and generally it's alone and generally it's with three people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car