word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

10.09.2006

New Fucking Post

OMG, A new post.

what's new in the life of Amelia.
This is new. She can drink a quarter bottle of tequila and not get drunk, but three beers knock her out.
On friday I drank Lakefront beer for the first time. I bought it simply because it was $7 for Organic ESB (my fav beer), and then on saturday I met the owners/managers at Al's. apparently there was a midwest beer conference in minneapolis this weekend.
And I've read three Agatha Christie novels in the past two weeks. I've got a real problem, I just like cheap mystery books I guess.. Especially when I should be reading up on the representations of Alexander the Great for my term paper in Greek Art and Archeology.
I am so glad that my girl crush, Tara, is in that class. We do the crossword, write notes and admire the hottie with nice arms! talk about a gun show!

I think that I have been rubbing Andrew the wrong way lately. Like last night we went to Downtime for free shit on accounta it was a dry run (free top shelf liquor, and not to advertise for them, but they have happy hour from 12-7 and 11-close, with $2 taps (stella artois, blue moon, new castle and some shit one) and $1 Tall PBRs.) wow, huh.
Anyway, all of a sudden Andrew and I have both been thrown into this new social group. Me from Jill and Liz etc, and him from living there and being gay and having hilary love the shit out of him. and who doesn't love the shit out of andrew. but he's been cold towards me, his best friend. maybe he's doing what I did last year. but I don't know. or maybe i'm just imagining this. He does still call me sometimes. but not for free food and drinks at Downtime! and I offered him a free drink of mine from the dinkytowner where they have free drinks for ladies on mondays!

Oh and this is the biggest shocker of my social group, Dylan is engaged. I'm pretty sure he doesn't read this and no one does, so I am going to publicly denounce this engagement. Especially when the reasoning was "well, we've been dating for two years."
nuff said!

On friday I went to the dinkytowner for breakfast, Elaine Pagels, watched the twins game and flew a kite with Don. It was really a great time. Then I went to a prty at fourteenth and talmadge.

So to stop from rambling on, here's this week's awards

Crush of the Week
Nile! He's so cute and sweet, and oh so gay! And his boyfriend, zac is also all of those things. Niles just wants to dance with me, and what more could I ask for. besides the obvious.

Tip of the Hat
1) Sarah! She threw a kick ass party at our house on Tuesday. I didn't think so many people would come on a school night and when it was lightly raining. Here's some things the party had to boast: the presence of katie, a homemade chocolate cake with mocha frosting that I made, a homemade chex miz, some chips and candy megan brought, a keg of Bell's two hearted (what good beer!!!!!!), a good turnout, a bonfire and hooping when the rain stopped, good music, dancing, etc

2) Graham! He gave me lots of tequila, bought me Sebastian Joe's, went to the lakes to Hoop with me, made me guacamole, and let me sleep at his place this weekend!

3) can't think now. more later......

1 Comments:

At 10.10.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elaine Pagels! I'm jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car