word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

2.21.2007

Oh Mercy

So about the exhibit, either wayne and/or kristine also saw the bob dylan exhibit since they have many bob dylan cds on top of the cd player right now.early ones, too. so I put on some dylan, turned on the AWESOME LIGHTS and danced.

So anyway I am housesitting and this place is fucking awesome. here's a list of things I love about it, those color changing, multifunctional lights. in fact all the lights are pretty much bomb, there are a lot of colored bulbs or lamp shades. and lots of christmas lights that are on a lot and everywhere. There's a cleaning lady, a jacuzzi, a steamroom, a really cool tree in the frontyard, a ginormous side yardwith a pit and what not. across the street from the lake. I sat and read in the window seat looking at the gorgeous clouds. it's a short drive to work. it's fucking gorgeous! there's a bus that goes by! there's a mac wireless network, however the big iMac downstairs has to be on.

things I don't like. there are coffee beans, but no grinder?!?! I assumed there was since I saw those beans, so I bought whole beans at whole foods today. yes, whole foods because it is so fucking close. there are spiders on the ceiling, seriously, plural, but the ceilings are so damn high I can't kill them. It's a really big house that makes noises. and there is a lot of traffic because there are like three roads around this things. and it's really windy, that's why that tree is so cool.

on another note, I woke up today, looked up and saw a picture of my friend aleck above the bed! I wonder how Aleck knows adriana. I've known him from the dorms, and she's a grade below us and goes to sarah lawrence. perhaps high school. that would make sense, they are both minneapolis natives.

So last night I went out with hamil again to mortimers., again, that place is so GHETTO. there was one fan there waiting for us, and he as awkward, he said he got from lake and harriet in like twenty minutes. yeah right. and he called hamil hamilton. and he was wearing a dirty starter, a jolly rogers had, a skull pin, dark old glasses, and really new, clean shoes. and he gave me his business card that he said was homemade, but when i began to put it in my pocket, he took it from me and said he doesn't let people keep it. so what's the point then?

so my mom asked me recently if I would hookup with the mac guy or the pc guy. and i thought a little about it and said mac. because mac has that hipster, laid back, short with long hair type. but isn't that interesting.and Mom knows I have a thing for funny, chubby, nerdy guys. and damnit, the wit and brains of john hodgman are too awesome. seriously, the area of my expertise was too fucking funny. and then i read him in wired today and fell in love with it.

speaking of nerdy guys, I was introduced to weird al's white and nerdy today. because ridin dirty became a theme that I shared both with sam and lynnea this summer.

man, i just saw a hot TARGET ad, hott. they are so genius.

So as you all should know we've been getting some press lately at al's, and now kstp and the strib are going to do us. chanell five comes in on friday, and unfortunately I work that day. and of course we're going to do theme day! so the theme is outsdoors and I will take any costume suggestions, again, i'll be a local celebrity NOT on public access! so far I have boots, canteen, cargo vest, DUH, straw hat, map, dun glasses, flash light? high socks. please, all these things are only ideas. i'm open to suggestions. and i think that this week busty, harry and ani will be dressing up, too. last week ani and I were the only ones to dress up, and I was deemed not a fairy tale chaaracter because I was maria from the sound of music. and sure, she had the holocaust thing, and it's a real story, but it was a fairytal!

1 Comments:

At 11.3.07, Blogger constant_k said...

duuuder

Max's spring break approacheth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car