word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

4.05.2007

superlatives and pivotal choices

Yesterday was the day of 'ests.

two examples

1) Ani said that of all the asses at work, mine was the best to grab!

2) I found out that I am number one in Emily's phone!

Today is a day of decision.

I don't know if I wanna go to law school. I don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life, and am considering not even taking the lsats this summer. the only motive I have right now is that I told people I would go to law school and I don't want everything to think I am a big slacker. but to be honest, I just wanna work and travel for the next couple of years. and maybe go to grad school for archaeology, or library science. or anything. I'm only 21, should I really be a slave to the man forever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car