word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

10.19.2006

blogger heavy

I am having a blogger heavy week.

let me tell you about the recent changes in my diet
things I now eat
1) Jose.



no, you pervert.
it's salsa and hashbrowns below poached eggs and cheddar cheese. and it's delicious! so yes, count cheese, eggs and salsa as things I now eat.

2) squash. I still dislike it, but now because I think it is bland, not so much disgusting

and, well, that's about it for that.
ciao, suckas!


p.s. one of my biggest pet peeves are smoking vegetarians. I don't know why most become vegetarians, animal rights or health issues I would assume. personally, I think it is unhealthy and wasteful eat meat, so I am a vegetarian.
I don't smoke. it's so gross, and how could i protect my body from growth hormones/drugs/shit from meat but then let 200 plus cancer thingies in my bodies.

I hate that I used to smoke and be a vegetarian. oh well, at least I looked cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car