word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

10.24.2006

my weekend

what i did this weekend

Thursday
After class Erin and I went to Olive Garden. It was soooooo much fun. Erin is a good excuse for doing lame things like going to Olive Garden instead of a good local place like Figlios. Anywho, it involoved a trip to Roseville, everyone's favorite suburb. Since we only had twenty minutes to drive from my house to Roseville, I lied and said that I knew where it was. I had an idea, but no clue. So we took 36 to Snelling. I said to go south towards St Paul, but as soon as it was too late, I realized I meant north towards the never ending suburbs. So we pulled a U, sped and made it there! It was north of the whole rosedale complex, near where 10 and 694 split. So I hadn't been to Olive Garden since high school with scott boch. Erin toldme about a never ending bowl of pasta that they had! OMG, what a deal, never ending pasta, bread, etc. It ended last week! I hadn't been to an OG in four years and I came the week after never ending pasta stopped!!!

then we watched Napoleon Dynamite, or napdyn as we called it. wow it was funny!!! hadn't seen it in forever. I'm so high, in the sky, like a kite.

Friday

Get up and go to the bodega! I did it! and bought candy skulls and decorations! then busted home to meet my mom
Then we hungout, met up with Sam and went to
THE MUSEUM OF RUSSIAN ART. man that place was cool. I am an art history major who has been living in minneapolis for four years, and had never been there. what a shame, because it was really, really cool!! The laquer shit was so cool.
Then to Luce in Uptown. I forgot my id and couldn't drink beer. good salad, though!
Then back to little mexico and to Savers. My mom bought my a five dollar coat. I HATE IT already. I didn't realize at the timehow big it was. It makes me look fat and it needs tailoring. I think I'll just buy myself a peacoat from Gap because I really don't like coats that make me look fat. Then I came home and passed out at ten on accounta I worked at six the next morning.
It was fun spending all that time with mom and bro, then!

NOTE, I am in class and this keyboard is really loud,fuck!

Saturday. I worked from 6-2. with the good crew,annie,rex,bridget,jill,alison. that was fun. we drank some tequila.danced to the scissor sisters, etc.

Then I went home and napped. then i did a bit of homework, then katie called me.
there was a hot buttered rum concert in Eau Claire and she wanted someone to go with her. so emily and i went with her. For those who don't know, HBR is a bluegrass band that I remember from 10KLF, and Eau Claire is a midsized town about an hour across the border. So because we were with Katie, she drove in her acura with a fancy ass navigation system. we ate dinner in the cute town of Hudson. had some chinese, ate,talked. drove to eau claire. we found the place easily enough. it was nice and cute. Because we were in Wisconsin,you could smoke in the bar and buy pitchers of Spotted Cow for NINE DOLLARS. so we danced and katie bought our beer and tickets.
and after the show we met the SUPER hot guitar player. and we hung out with him in the band'siodeisel bus drinking tequila. Speaking of which, I drank that friday night and Chris', sat at als, sat at EC and sun@ al's.
anywho, he said i was the best dressed woman in the audience. and i wanted to do himright then and there

Sunday, al's and homework

Monday, shopping, homework,deep frying.
Then Graham came over and put someshit on my computer. I guess it will make my life a little easier, basically now things that would take me about thirty seconds, now take me five seconds. I am so glad for him doing shit likethat. I am not tech savvy, as you know.and he freed up a lot of space in my computer by getting rid of shit like garage band and imovie.

then i removed my first friend from facebook.

2 Comments:

At 1.11.06, Blogger constant_k said...

who was your first friend?

 
At 3.11.06, Blogger Amelia said...

Derby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car