word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

10.28.2006

why i don't eat fast food

So I've been to fast food places three times in the past year. I'll explain all the different situations to you now. As a disclaimer, I am not counting subway as fastfood, i go there ever so often

Situation one) It was literally 111 degress outside. It was august 31, the "hottest day in ten years" according to the star tribune. (or maybe the next day, when i was at the eels concert was the hottest in ten years, I don't remember.) Anywho, Sam and Will had helped me move my shit, so I said that we would stop for food. We had some tard take our order and fuck it up three times. at least one of the times he fucked up it was in giving me back too much change. DAMN HIM

situation two) airport for six hours. only place in terminal other than bookstore with expensive chips and doritos. I had a bk veggie burger, and it was pretty good to be honest.

situation three) Thursday night. me is really drunk. with tara. just left turf club, funny stories there. we is hungry. so went to rainbow, but really just pushed each other around in carts and left without buying anything. so we went to mac donalds, and they would not serve us in the drive through. so we went to taco bell, same thing! what ass fucks! what the hell difference in the world would it possibly make. Plus that place is across the street from five bars! turf, big v's, applebees and two more on univerity, i forget their names! the outrage.

In other news, I was out with tara after KICKING ASS on my first midterm, the third to last test of my undergraduate career.
So at the turf club they were kinds dicks, too. they said we were too late to enter the drawing for a free trip to ireland, but the people ahead of us did. we were ided multiple times, we were about ten percent of the females, and there was the ouzo controversey.
But there was this lame looking band there, the buffalo killers, who looked like they hadn't seen a fashion magazine, barber or need to shave in ten years. And they were awkwardly standing in the bar hogging the pin ball machine. So this guy asked us if we wanted to meet them. yeah right. and I said no. and then he just walked away.

the best part of the turf was getting premium coasters, condoms that said "ALWAYS HARD, NEVER SOFT, 93X on them."

So I don't know how long I am supposed to be soaking my nose. I guess I'll go until my twelve cents worth of sea salt runs out. It's three weeks and the supply is still good!

last night I did Critical mass with jill and some other people. It was so much fun. the weather was perfect, the people all happy that it was so warm, and our reaction was almost completely positive. except for a few assholes. there were some major dorks, but generally it was really fun. if you don't know, it's just a bunch of bicyclists that bike through major roads and disobey stop lights, etc making a point that we want our streets, too. we did stop for the light rail. who doesn't love the light rail?

and don't worry, there was some bar action later in the night!

that's all for now. I need to go get dressed in my outfit. It is so dorky, I love it!

1 Comments:

At 29.10.06, Blogger Amelia said...

i should clarify. I was drunk, and yes I was at the drive thru, but I was on foot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car