word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

11.01.2006

Hugh Jass

I caught Bella drinking out of the toilet today!!!!!!!!!! and we are not not pee flushers. at the time the toilet was clean, but still.


oh man. today after work we stood around the back table for a while talking about fucking friut and ani's vagina.
That's what I love about Doug, he's so completely asexual. He's like the should-be-creepy old guy who is not creepy. I get the feeling he's one of those rare guys who likes being a dad. And he keeps singing songs about butts and sex. I really like "You make my butt shine, you make my butt shine." We had a lot of fun with the name Anita Bath at work, too.

man the simpsons was killer last night! choice runs. but then i could not go out on accounta i had to grade. i even chose grading over totally scrabble tuesday!

butt hairs! instead of butters.oh man are ever good. Doug's response to my Fuck Your Fascist Beauty Standards pin: I don't have fascist beauty standards, if it bends over I'll fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car