word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

11.05.2006

weather

last weekend the high was 70. it was gorgeous.
then it got nasty for halloween.
now the high is 60 everyday from now until thursday.
YEAH, so I can bike to school still, hoop outside, have my window slightly open, etc. it's fucking gorgeous out considering it is november.
So when I volunteer on tuesday for the election, it will be gorgeous outside. YEAH!
last night I was hooping outside into the morning hours it was so hot!
I even learned a really cool new trick. i gotta get some video and put it up.
YEAH TO SPIN JAM!

SO the trick, if you're wondering, is that i can guide the hoop from my wait to above my head and back down quickly and smoothly. the trick is guiding, not grabbing, looking confident and listening to prince.

i honestly can't think of a better song to hoop to than "sexy motherfucker" so please download that song if you've never heard it.

I can't believe that lynnea is actually moving to new york. i gotta get out.

I've been having these "what should i do with the rest of my life" freak-outs lately. I mean, now i have three classes and three jobs. and in less than two months I'll only have al's. should I see if i can get a job in greece with MARWP, the lab I work in now?
PRO: I get to live in Greece and do archaeology. CON: I make no money, and I will have some loans to pay off soon. it also interferes with the law school plan.
I think I will for sure intern with my aunt if I don't. I can't really pass up a job opportunity that good.
Should I go to grad school and maybe have some sort of degree by the time I am thirty? Should I stick with art and archaeology? Should I do a post-bac language program and become a full-blown archaeologist? Should I do art history as my professors want me to do?
Should I go to law school like I want to do. get a crappy job as a do-gooder and later sell out and become a high-paid business woman?
Should I just see what happens?
Should I do something like peacecorps or teach for america?
Should I move out east?

too many questions to think about.
I'm going to go see an inconvenient truth now, for free at coffman.
second movie I've seen this weekend.
BORAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car