word

There's no such thing as an appropriate joke

11.04.2006

yesterday's noteables

It's a lie, I didn't write down a damn thing yesterday

I barely left the house, to be honest. I only left to go the AHUGA meeting, the rec center and THE BORAT MOVIE.

at the ahuga meeting I got free luce and found out I will be getting a free trip to Chicago to see the king tut exhibit at the field museum! finally, those years or awkward meetings and outings will pay off!

the rec was not notable, of course. a few random run ins. nothing too exciting

later in the afternoon I watched jeapordy, a typical amelia move. The woman on there, who I think was from st paul (but maybe somewhere else), had the MOST BORING story I have ever heard. It was about how someone stole her garbage can, so she put out her trash in a bag and a bum went through it and she got a ticket for not having a can, but got it overturned. How lame is that? I have like twenty million stories better than that! and i'm only 21

then did some homework, andrew came over. we danced to rocky horror picture show, drank, later max, graham and sam came over and we saw borat. not quite "funniest movie ever" as many have claimed, but really damn funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Enterprise Rent A Car